Proud of our Local Community Support
Rippa Rugby is very proud to be associated with Wimborne Rugby Football Club.
Our motivation for developing this business is to bring the enjoyment of rugby to children of ages 3-16 years of age into peoples homes, open spaces, clubs, nurseries and schools within Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire
We provide :-
- 1:1 coaching
- Small or Large group skills coaching
- Strength and conditioning
- Tag, Touch and Contact fun games and play
- Coaching consultancy Rugby clubs, schools and nurseries
- Organise Tag/Contact Rugby school festivals with our RFU Club partners
- Online sessions
For girls and boys ages 3 to 16 years of age in a healthy and nurturing environment.
Our sessions are designed with the objective to develop core rugby skills of handling/passing, kicking, running and strong defence. In addition we develop strength and conditioning and improved overall fitness. The sessions can be carried out indoors and out on different surfaces and is an all year round activity.