Shuffle Up! Rugby Skills & Fitness Game
"Shuffle Up" was designed to take the fundamental principles and skills of rugby strength and conditioining and make them more accessible.
With top tips from RFU Qualified Coach Stuart Gallacher, we believe these essential skills should be accessible to all.
This game can and should be used by anyone and everyone; from experienced coaches looking to mix things up, to teachers and parents who want to increase a child’s physical activity. So to get moving in fun and exciting ways, put on your kit, grab your crew and shuffle up!
- 70+ different skills cards
- 14 different Shuffle Up games cards
- Full-colour photographs demonstrating correct technique, along with step-by-step guidelines for rep ranges and difficulty levels
- Age recommendation; 4yrs+ with help and 8yrs+ independently
- Ideal for individuals, a team, children in a class and especially for families.
- Games included; Shuffle Up, Dice it Up, Infinity Tag, Chase the Clock, Pyramid Climb, 3 In a Row, King of The Ring, Ruck-Roll-Tackle, The Chaser, Race to The End, Rob The Nest, Minute Of Madness, Fly The Nest and Every Minute On The Minute